1. TzHaar-Mej-Ak and TzHaar-Mej-Jeh will tell you that no new TzHaar have been born since last time, and that they are all being born as Ga’al. You will need to find the tokkul of TzHaar-Xil-Kal, TzHaar-Mej-Gek and TzHaar-Ket-Teg. They will give you a Communication orb to keep in contact and to locate the three tokkul.
2. Use the Communication orb and click to locate TzHaar-Mej-Gek’s tokkul. When you activate the orb while trying to locate the tokkul, it will tell you if you are getting hotter or colder than last time, and pull you towards the correct direction. Walk east of the Plaza and you will encounter a cut scene. After the cut scene, keep heading east till you get to Tzhaar-Mej-Het. Talk to him and tell him you require the TokKul of TzHaar-Mej-Gek and Rs Gold he will hand it over to you.
3. Click to Activate the orb, and this time search for TzHaar-Ket-Teg’s tokkul. It will pull you to the south and east. Head south until you get to a hallway that heads up towards the Kiln. There will be a Statue of TzHaar-Ket-Teg that you can mine on the left side. You will receive 5 Fragment of TzHaar-Ket-Teg. Go to the southeast end of the Main plaza and use the Lava furnace to smelt them into TokKul of Tzhaar-Ket-Teg.
4. Next you will need to use the orb to find 3 Ga’al. Talk to each Ga’al and ask them to return to the plaza. After you find all three, return to the plaza and speak to TzHaar-Mej-Ak or TzHaar-Mej-Jeh. Hand the tokkul over to them. TzHaar-Mej-Ak will tell you that you are ready to enter the Elder Kiln and that they will meet you at the entrance.
5. Head to the Kiln Cave entrance. Click on it and choose the ‘The Brink of Extinction’ option. Once you enter the cave, you will get a cut scene. Ga’al-Xox will proceed to kill TzHaar-Mej-Ak and run off with the TokKul. You will need to track him down with the orb. Go all the way east and there will be a Cave Entrance. Activate your orb near the entrance, and TzHaar-Mej-Jeh says he can sense the tokkul is directly ahead.
6. Go through the Cave entrance and you will encounter a cut scene. After it has finished, four Tz-Kih (level: 122) will appear and you will need to kill them to proceed. You will receive a checkpoint after killing all of the Tz-Kih. Continue north till you notice an Obsidian mace, Obsidian sword, Obsidian knife, and two Ancient scales on the ground. You will need to put the correct items on the scales for the door to open. Use the Obsidian mace on the left Ancient scale and the Obsidian sword on the right, and the door will open.