On June 7, the patch “Hector” will be released for the MMORPG Albion Online. And today the developers decided to tell you about the upcoming changes:
- All harbors and black zone cities will be removed. And for travel between continents in Caerleon, the center city of the Royal Continent, players will start using the portal;
- Exits from the portal of Outlands are divided into several types: green – low regions of black zones, yellow – medium, red – high. And although teleportation will be free, but you should expect some time limits;
- Caerleon will acquire the status of a black zone citiy;
- All black zones will have the same amount of resources, but the level of their enchantment will depend on the level of the area;
- Tier 8 resources will appear only in the territory of the watchtowers. And their revival time will be tied to the prime time of the territory;
- It is possible that the anti-zerg display will work, but so far the team has not decided to introduce it or not.
And if your items are on one of the harbors and black zone cities, and it’s about the following places – Aberdown Harbor, Cawl Quay, Clack Quay, Farewich, Fort Thursair, Harlech Quay, Lowe Quay, Lyme Harbor, Mull Quay, Noss Quay, Pember Quay, Sheerbrough, Sunder Quay and Tenby Quay, then transfer them to a safe place before June 7th.
If you need gold while playing in Albion Online, you can buy Albion Online gold on UpAlbion. You can get 5% discount with code “minalbion” if you buy Albion Online gold on UpAlbion.